Wenzhou BRT System
BRT (Bus Rapid Transit) is a bus-based mass transit system combining the capacity and speed of RRT (Rapid Rail Transit) with the flexibility, lower cost and simplicity of NBT (Normal Bus Transit) and sometimes described as “surface subway”. Wenzhou BRT Line 1, the first BRT line built in the city of Wenzhou, was put into operation in December, 2015. Wenzhou BRT Line 1 starts at Shuangyu Coach Station and ends at Wenzhou Railway Station, running along Jiangwan Road, Disuo Road, Fushida Road, Baili Road, Jiangbin Road and Chezhan Avenue in the downtown area of Wenzhou at a speed of 25 km / hour. Besides the main line (B1), Wenzhou BRT Line 1 also contains 9 sub-lines, namely B101, B102, B103, B104, B105, B106, B107, B108 and B109, which extend into other areas of the city. On the route of the main line (B1), 33 BRT stations are laid out in the center of the lane with dedicated corridors. Same-direction transfers between buses within the BRT corridor are free.
|1. Shuangyu Coach Station (双屿客运中心)||11. Dongming Road (东明路口站)|
|2. Jiangwan Road (江湾路口站)||12. Shibajia Branch Road (十八家支路口站)|
|3. Taili Road (泰力路口站)||13. North Chezhan Avenue(车站大道北口站)|
|4. Yongxing Lane(永兴巷口站)||14. Jiangbin West Road (江滨西路口站)|
|5. Dong’ou Bridge (东欧大桥下站)||15. Xueyuan Road (学院路口站)|
|6. Guanghuaqiao Road (广化桥路口站)||16. Jinxiu Road (锦绣路口站)|
|7. Shuanggui Lane (双桂巷口站)||17. Wendi Road (温迪路口站)|
|8. Xinhe Street (信河街口站)||18. Hualongqiao Road (划龙桥路口站)|
|9. Jiefang Street (解放街口站)||19. Jinyuan Road (锦源路口站)|
|10. Huancheng East Road (环城东路口站)||20. Train Station Square (火车站广场)|
1. Entry: Passengers shall take a zebra crossing to get to a BRT corridor.
2. Facilities: Self-service information machine, self-service recharging machine and vending machine are available in BRT corridors.
3. Self-Service Ticketing: Passengers can enter the waiting zone through the corridor gate by dropping coins into a slot or using Wenzhou Pubic Transport IC Card or Wenzhou Citizen Card.
4. Waiting: Electronic information boards are equipped at each station to display the real-time locations and arrival times of buses.
5. Boarding: After a BRT bus arrives, the platform screen door will automatically open to allow boarding.
6. Exit: Passengers shall take a zebra crossing to get to the pedestrian lanes.
7. Fare: RMB 2 (Same-direction transfers between buses within the BRT corridor are free.)